Do you have Hotel Housekeeping experience?
We are looking for Housekeeping Assistants to join our hard working team and help keep our stunning hotel and bedrooms clean and looking beautiful.
If you enjoy dusting, hoovering and making surfaces sparkle then your day will fly by working in this role! This is a full time position working shifts to include weekends.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary with all overtime paid
- Delicious meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- Optional live-in accommodation charged at just £75 per week all-inclusive of meals and bills
- Discounted food and beverage and staff stays
- Opportunity for contract to be extended after October 2021, subject to business levels
- You’ll have some housekeeping experience and feel comfortable working both alone and as part of a team in a fast-paced, busy environment
- You’ll have an eye for detail noticing things others often don’t
- You’ll take pride in delivering consistently high standards
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner as our teams work together to ensure our guests are happy
About the Hydro Hotel:
The Hydro Hotel is situated in one of the finest positions on the South Cliff of Eastbourne, with a southerly view, facing the Parade and is only a few minutes’ drive from the railway station. The hotel was built facing the sea, 120 feet above sea level to ensure inspiring views of the English Channel, Beachy Head and the South Downs.
The Hydro Hotel is one of only two 4-Star AA accredited hotels in Eastbourne and features 82 en-suite bathrooms, two restaurants, meeting and banqueting facilities, expansive lounges, private gardens and heated outdoor swimming pool.
We pride ourselves on exceptional service, have a long-standing friendly team and offer career development and training. With the hotel re-opening on 17th May, we have some new roles available and welcome applications for these positions.